Monday, January 23, 2006

Yawn......

This word sort of sums up all these days...sleepy,boring and absolutely useless.The only mentionalbe thing i did was go to Pune,well I don't regret it...it was well worth the bhel I had...you wouldn't call that a holiday well spent...still it was a change from the daily timetable of college-home-college.
So, what have I done in around 45 days? Nothing at all.And to add to it all I'm not at all happy with my first internal exam results. So not a nice way to start the year.Let's just hope it gets better.
Well(yaaawn...),I guess that's all for now...you're spared any more boredom..I was trying to transfer some of it over...

1 Comments:

Blogger anusha said...

Hello there!Thanks for the comment...I'm surprised you suceeded in reading the whole thing!!

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


powered by ODEO