Thursday, December 15, 2005

End of Exams!!

At last the much awaited end-of-exams time is here and I'm finding time to update my blog.
It's been dull in the past few weeks....and now even after the seniors have started coming there's no change...hope there will be...!!!
I haven't been ragged properly yet and everybody's been cursing me for that.."your time will come!!"...ok fine guys,thanks for wishing so much for me!!!
And now the boring part-the exams:
English was not bad...everything depends on the correction,the grammar part was ok, but the essays were a real pain.
Maths was OK, I feel I might just get 20 in both the papers.
Physics was better than I imagined...and when I tell you that my range before the exam was 10-12, you can imagine the extremely pathetic state I am in!!
Mechanics and Graphics were both lengthy but the paper was easy...if I had more time I would have done loads better.
And now the subject I hate to discuss, but have to-chemistry. I honestly feel that I might fail the exam, if my luck is so bad, and might just pass if my luck is good enough!!
Phew, now that's done. Now let's see what I'm going to post when I blog about the results!!

Harish anna's arriving here tomorrow....I can't wait to see him!! He's promised me his digicam...I do hope he remembers!!

What else...I hope I come up with some good plans for this weekend...I' m not going tomorrow....
and everytime Anna's here, all he does is sleep and go to the barber's!!!

Please pray for me people... I really don't want to fail my chem exam, and if you want me to pray for you, just leave a comment.

2 Comments:

Blogger anusha said...

Thanks a lot!!

8:58 AM  
Blogger Poornaa Venkatesan said...

Nice place!
So how was the chemistry score!?!

Oh yeah! Do pray for more comments on my blog...

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


powered by ODEO