Thursday, November 03, 2005

Wow!...A month has passed in seconds!!! College is so much fun...and work!
There's not much activity now that the internals are coming up next month and the seniors are busy with exams.I'm really looking forward to December when the senoirs rag us...gosh I just can't stop thinking about being ragged..Iwas scared initially but now I'm looking forward to it!!
I must get hold of some photos of CBIT (and myself) and post them here to make this place interesting.
India won the series today..I dunno what's wrong...one moment they lose horribly and the next thing you know they're in the middle of a handsome win!I'm sure it's going to be put down as one of the greatest mysteries of all time (atleast in my book)!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Well Miss Anusha I'm actually trying to reach one of my old friend and my student by name Anusha. B who hails from Madurai Tamil Nadu and has done Mechanical Engineering. I really do not know if it is you ar somebody else.
still you can contact me in my e-mail ID pvnaraster@gmail.com
I'm Wwaiting to hear from you.
Bye
Prakash V Narayanan

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


powered by ODEO