Monday, October 03, 2005

College!!

At long last I have started moving around...it's better than I ever imagined it to be...the classes are a cakewalk..and the best part is that we dont get ragged!!Life's good now, after the two long years at Narayana...and of couse after the monotony of the holidays...I'm just getting around to what I'm going to do for the next four years.Now that I think of it all, I'm so lucky to have got a father who supports me financially and accepts my decisions, and a brother who can tell me what is happening around the place...and of course.. most importantly,the best mother in the world and a reasonable set of brains...!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sabarish said...

hey "anntenna"!

Good to see you blogging.
Welcome to the blogosphere!

You write well and I look forward to more frequent updates!

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


powered by ODEO